23/08/2015

Artist Q&A | TUMBLR

Today on TUMBLR I found an amazing Artist Questions. It is, I think, a great idea to answear on them.


  • Picasso:Do you remember your first word? What was it?
ME: Unfortunately, I don't. But my Mom says that it was "baba" - granny.

  • van Gogh:Would you rather become famous after death or famous in life but forgotten after death?
ME: Defenitely, famous after death.

  • da Vinci:Do you have many talents or one thing you're really good at?
ME: Hmm.. I have many talents, but I worry about just one. I've always loved fashion, it is my life, my love, my passion. And I hope I am really good at this.

  • Monet:What do your parents want you to do for a living?
ME: They want me to do what I really want to do, first of all.

  • Dali:Do you have strange dreams?
ME: Everybody have it, but not everyone talk about them.

  • Warhol:Have you ever had surgery? What for?
ME: I had a little surgery in my lower lip, on the frenulum, it should be aligned. It was the first and I hope the last. Also, I love you:)

  • Magritte:Would you rather fall in love once and have it last forever (while wondering if there was something better) or have many relationships (but never settle)?
ME: Fall in love once and forever!

  • Titan:If someone could give you a title, what would it be?
ME: I think, "Cold fashioned hedgehog".

  • Kahlo:Do you want to have children? Why or why not?
ME: I don't know. Now I don't, but in a several years why not. I am just 19 years old, I know that some of girls already has children in this age, but I feel that I am not ready for this.

  • Renoir:What has influenced you most in regards of your character?
ME: Passion to life and expressing myself in certain area.

  • Rousseau:What is your main philosophy in life?
ME: Love yourself more them everybody else. Do what you reaaly want to do and forget about stereotypes!

  • Klimt:If you have any; are you very close to your siblings?
ME: Yes. I love all my family.

  • Matisse:Does observing other people influence your style?
ME: It depens on what people. Not everybody.

  • Kandinsky:How far would you travel in order to study your favorite subject?
ME: As far as I could.

  • Chagall:What 'style' or 'clique' do people typically associate you with?
ME: Fashionista, French girl. I don't know:)

  • O'Keeffe:What is your favorite flower?
ME: Pions.

  • Rockwell:Did you know from a young age what you wanted to do with your life?
ME: Yes, from 15 years old I realized I want to work in fashion industry.

  • Pollock:How do you define 'art'?
ME: Be who you are and don't care about things that people talk to you. Art also is a part of our lives. We can don't understand it, but it is.

  • Donatello:Do you feel like you're stuck in someone's shadow?
ME: No. Now I feel myself free from everybody, I express myself, I found what I want from life. I found my happiness and personality.

  • Botticelli:What would you say your 'trademark' is? In either appearances or personality.
ME: Personality.

  • Dürer:Do you take a lot of selfies?
ME: No. I don't like my selfies and also I broke my sell phone, so I have no camera to do selfies.

  • El Greco:Have you ever wished that you could grow a mustache?
ME: Oh HELL NO!

  • Bernini:If you could work under a political official, who would you work under?
ME: I would never work there.

VALERIA LIAKH TUMBLR

No comments:

Post a Comment